Just a bit of sparkling wine trivia – one of the only universal conventions associated with sparkling wines is the fact that the wire basket that holds the cork in place requires exactly 6 turns in order to open the basket, freeing the cork. Count it yourself the next time you pop some bubbly.
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @BasedgodJordy @bo_xe_li @reallesstroud #nationalwineday #recipe 20 hours ago
- RT @WineEnthusiast: Stop into #FlipboardHappyHour tomorrow for #NationalWineDay and chat wine, summer & food pairings w/us! @flipboard http… 1 day ago
- It's #nationalwineday How will you be celebrating? https://t.co/sqTTTQYO0a 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @winingltd @two_tall_travel @peri_gisele #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- RT @suzby: #WildWildWoof @barkbox https://t.co/4JJlVYUai6 2 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets