Just a bit of sparkling wine trivia – one of the only universal conventions associated with sparkling wines is the fact that the wire basket that holds the cork in place requires exactly 6 turns in order to open the basket, freeing the cork. Count it yourself the next time you pop some bubbly.
- Four-Flavor Sheet Pan Pie paper.li/WiningWays/130… 13 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Robert_Barnard @PinkFortitude @AMcBay_NSS #recipe #wine 13 hours ago
- @PaliWineCo @RStuartWine @VitoneWines @McCallWines winingways.wordpress.com/2017/11/18/tha… 13 hours ago
- @ShelburneVinyrd @WestportRivers @Sunset_Meadow @MillRiverWinery @JEdwardsWinery winingways.wordpress.com/2017/11/18/tha… 13 hours ago
- Thanksgiving Wines with a New England Twist winingways.wordpress.com/2017/11/18/tha… https://t.co/McNCUtphhG 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets