Just a bit of sparkling wine trivia – one of the only universal conventions associated with sparkling wines is the fact that the wire basket that holds the cork in place requires exactly 6 turns in order to open the basket, freeing the cork. Count it yourself the next time you pop some bubbly.
- Chuys Creamy Jalapeno Dip - copycat recipe copykat.com/chuys-creamy-j… 17 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @LexingtonPatch @knitandlisten @FostersDailyDem #recipe #recipes 17 hours ago
- A Quick Guide to Field Blends winemag.com/2019/08/06/a-q… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @trianglewinepdx @Karl53082821 @ventospainwine #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- It's Hot. I'm Day Drinking. I Require Wild Arc Farm's Piquette bonappetit.com/story/wild-arc… 2 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets