Just a bit of sparkling wine trivia – one of the only universal conventions associated with sparkling wines is the fact that the wire basket that holds the cork in place requires exactly 6 turns in order to open the basket, freeing the cork. Count it yourself the next time you pop some bubbly.
- 2012 Brunello Part 4: Complete Tasting Report | John Fodera's Tuscan Vines paper.li/WiningWays/130… 18 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @carolwolniak @TaylorHansen191 @AngelaEstate #recipe #wine 18 hours ago
- Gotta run. Thanks Bob, @1000StoriesWine and @winestudioTINA for another great and informative #winestudio. Cheers! 1 day ago
- These wines will pair well with the snowstorm we're getting tmr. That abv will help keep me warm (or at least make… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- It’s all about the barrel @1000storieswine #WineStudio https://t.co/rU4wLS4sbK 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets