Just a bit of sparkling wine trivia – one of the only universal conventions associated with sparkling wines is the fact that the wire basket that holds the cork in place requires exactly 6 turns in order to open the basket, freeing the cork. Count it yourself the next time you pop some bubbly.
- Warriors coach: 'Far-fetched' to expect civil discourse with Trump thehill.com/blogs/blog-bri… 7 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @asdavid34 @wearlilu #recipe #wine 7 hours ago
- Mummy Hot Dogs Recipe | Halloween Mummy Dogs paper.li/WiningWays/130… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Angie_VaughnBMR @GagaLisa633 @Read_Wine_Blog #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- 11 Kid-Friendly Eats at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Plus 5 Sweet Endings disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/09/1… 2 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets