Just a bit of sparkling wine trivia – one of the only universal conventions associated with sparkling wines is the fact that the wire basket that holds the cork in place requires exactly 6 turns in order to open the basket, freeing the cork. Count it yourself the next time you pop some bubbly.
- Courage of Our Convictions paper.li/WiningWays/130… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Santoriniwines @ReaumeMike @NewsPanic #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- What to Cook This Week nytimes.com/2017/07/23/din… 2 days ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @pdxakpsi @nytfood @mdwinebassador #recipe #wine 2 days ago
- My latest $10 yard sale find. A Victorian #wine cage https://t.co/nfVepuppJj 2 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets