Just a bit of sparkling wine trivia – one of the only universal conventions associated with sparkling wines is the fact that the wire basket that holds the cork in place requires exactly 6 turns in order to open the basket, freeing the cork. Count it yourself the next time you pop some bubbly.
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @ItaliaAmericano @RankHigherCa @krnducharme #wine #recipe 8 hours ago
- Wishful thinking twitter.com/markgoulston/s… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @prildn @TalesoftheCork @36jwheeler #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- Calling all US #wine friends. Looking for recos of vineyards that allow visitor #camping - not harvesthosts. #travel plans this summer. 1 day ago
- RT @DropboxBusiness: Here are 3 examples of how Dropbox Paper can help you save time and skip the busywork. cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53vu… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets