Most people are familiar with the standard size wine bottle being 750ml. Some even know that a magnum is considered to be two standard size bottles, often referred to today as the 1.5lt. How many of you are aware of the names and sizes of the other wine bottle formats? Impress your friends with some of these. A future post will address why producers use some of these unusual sizes.
- Courage of Our Convictions paper.li/WiningWays/130… 8 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Santoriniwines @ReaumeMike @NewsPanic #recipe #wine 8 hours ago
- What to Cook This Week nytimes.com/2017/07/23/din… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @pdxakpsi @nytfood @mdwinebassador #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- My latest $10 yard sale find. A Victorian #wine cage https://t.co/nfVepuppJj 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets