Most people are familiar with the standard size wine bottle being 750ml. Some even know that a magnum is considered to be two standard size bottles, often referred to today as the 1.5lt. How many of you are aware of the names and sizes of the other wine bottle formats? Impress your friends with some of these. A future post will address why producers use some of these unusual sizes.
- Exploring Michigan Wine -- Another Find with #WineStudio | Cooking Chat paper.li/WiningWays/130… 20 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @cincy_music @DesignbyStudioC @LewWines #recipe #wine 20 hours ago
- Hey @Boozer_bar, Thank you for the follow! 1 day ago
- Hey BOOZER app - free online bar(@Boozer_bar), thank you for following me 1 day ago
- Hey @PandorasSoapWrx, Thank you for the follow! 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets