You’ve gotta love a chain restaurant like Uno’s. They may not have the most comprehensive list or the top choice wine selections but they have a list that is versatile with their menu and they make sure you can make an informed decision. They make it simple. It is organized by Good, Better, and Best. You can pick your serving size from a 5 oz, 8 oz ! or by the bottle. They include tasting notes, and even the opportunity to try two wine samples for only $.50. this is a great to pick wines from a restaurant list in a totally relaxed and non-intimidating way. Good stuff.
- RT @GeorgeTakei: The people of Ukraine see the support they have on places like Twitter. It makes a huge difference to morale and world opi… 11 months ago
- RT @WMUR9: BREAKING NEWS: Gov. Sununu has signed an executive order to remove Russian-made and Russian-branded liquor from the Liquor and W… 11 months ago
- @ananavarro We’ll then join the hashtag #heputin🖕 11 months ago
- RT @AdventourGirl: Let me see if I’ve got this right. You put the hashtag here #heyputin Then you add this 🖕here #heyputin🖕 #heyPutin🖕 11 months ago
- RT @UnionLeader: Russian vodka off state liquor store shelves, but state will keep inventory ... bit.ly/3hjTO47 https://t.co/2JQKU… 11 months ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets