You’ve gotta love a chain restaurant like Uno’s. They may not have the most comprehensive list or the top choice wine selections but they have a list that is versatile with their menu and they make sure you can make an informed decision. They make it simple. It is organized by Good, Better, and Best. You can pick your serving size from a 5 oz, 8 oz ! or by the bottle. They include tasting notes, and even the opportunity to try two wine samples for only $.50. this is a great to pick wines from a restaurant list in a totally relaxed and non-intimidating way. Good stuff.
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @BasedgodJordy @bo_xe_li @reallesstroud #nationalwineday #recipe 20 hours ago
- RT @WineEnthusiast: Stop into #FlipboardHappyHour tomorrow for #NationalWineDay and chat wine, summer & food pairings w/us! @flipboard http… 1 day ago
- It's #nationalwineday How will you be celebrating? https://t.co/sqTTTQYO0a 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @winingltd @two_tall_travel @peri_gisele #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- RT @suzby: #WildWildWoof @barkbox https://t.co/4JJlVYUai6 2 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets