You’ve gotta love a chain restaurant like Uno’s. They may not have the most comprehensive list or the top choice wine selections but they have a list that is versatile with their menu and they make sure you can make an informed decision. They make it simple. It is organized by Good, Better, and Best. You can pick your serving size from a 5 oz, 8 oz ! or by the bottle. They include tasting notes, and even the opportunity to try two wine samples for only $.50. this is a great to pick wines from a restaurant list in a totally relaxed and non-intimidating way. Good stuff.
- Courage of Our Convictions paper.li/WiningWays/130… 8 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Santoriniwines @ReaumeMike @NewsPanic #recipe #wine 8 hours ago
- What to Cook This Week nytimes.com/2017/07/23/din… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @pdxakpsi @nytfood @mdwinebassador #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- My latest $10 yard sale find. A Victorian #wine cage https://t.co/nfVepuppJj 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets