You’ve gotta love a chain restaurant like Uno’s. They may not have the most comprehensive list or the top choice wine selections but they have a list that is versatile with their menu and they make sure you can make an informed decision. They make it simple. It is organized by Good, Better, and Best. You can pick your serving size from a 5 oz, 8 oz ! or by the bottle. They include tasting notes, and even the opportunity to try two wine samples for only $.50. this is a great to pick wines from a restaurant list in a totally relaxed and non-intimidating way. Good stuff.
- Ever Wondered What Happens When You Drink 3 Glasses Of Wine? paper.li/WiningWays/130… 11 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Smeccage @kaJKBeMQdlpZpyx @QueerHistoryQDM #recipe #wine 11 hours ago
- RT @WineFolly: Rock your next wine & cheese pairing like a boss with these helpful tips. wfol.ly/2xEohQU #wine #cheese #winefolly h… 1 day ago
- A Dig in Israel Unearths Clues About Ancient Food and Drink nytimes.com/2017/10/20/din… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Theresa_Celia @doctorbaxter @MyVinome #wine #recipe 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets