You’ve gotta love a chain restaurant like Uno’s. They may not have the most comprehensive list or the top choice wine selections but they have a list that is versatile with their menu and they make sure you can make an informed decision. They make it simple. It is organized by Good, Better, and Best. You can pick your serving size from a 5 oz, 8 oz ! or by the bottle. They include tasting notes, and even the opportunity to try two wine samples for only $.50. this is a great to pick wines from a restaurant list in a totally relaxed and non-intimidating way. Good stuff.
- RT @winescop: #winestudio 1/23 9pmET Winemaker Jeff Cichocki joins us! From a Sonoma State University degree in Environmental Studies to Le… 26 minutes ago
- It was a dark and stormy night... just one of @1000StoriesWine What's your story? #WineStudio https://t.co/pt9KlpJdy5 27 minutes ago
- 2012 Brunello Part 4: Complete Tasting Report | John Fodera's Tuscan Vines paper.li/WiningWays/130… 19 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @carolwolniak @TaylorHansen191 @AngelaEstate #recipe #wine 19 hours ago
- Gotta run. Thanks Bob, @1000StoriesWine and @winestudioTINA for another great and informative #winestudio. Cheers! 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets