You’ve gotta love a chain restaurant like Uno’s. They may not have the most comprehensive list or the top choice wine selections but they have a list that is versatile with their menu and they make sure you can make an informed decision. They make it simple. It is organized by Good, Better, and Best. You can pick your serving size from a 5 oz, 8 oz ! or by the bottle. They include tasting notes, and even the opportunity to try two wine samples for only $.50. this is a great to pick wines from a restaurant list in a totally relaxed and non-intimidating way. Good stuff.
- Law Estate Wines: Passion and aesthetics inspire a unique winery - Wrtten Palette paper.li/WiningWays/130… 21 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @peterhandzus @Franciacorta @NomadicByNature #recipe #wine 21 hours ago
- The First Chardonnay Vineyard In Napa Valley forbes.com/sites/cathrine… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @toddntucker @annieyncymru @PortsmthNHPatch #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- Bringing Engineering To Volcanic Wines In Campania, Italy forbes.com/sites/cathrine… 2 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets