You’ve gotta love a chain restaurant like Uno’s. They may not have the most comprehensive list or the top choice wine selections but they have a list that is versatile with their menu and they make sure you can make an informed decision. They make it simple. It is organized by Good, Better, and Best. You can pick your serving size from a 5 oz, 8 oz ! or by the bottle. They include tasting notes, and even the opportunity to try two wine samples for only $.50. this is a great to pick wines from a restaurant list in a totally relaxed and non-intimidating way. Good stuff.
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @ItaliaAmericano @RankHigherCa @krnducharme #wine #recipe 8 hours ago
- Wishful thinking twitter.com/markgoulston/s… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @prildn @TalesoftheCork @36jwheeler #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- Calling all US #wine friends. Looking for recos of vineyards that allow visitor #camping - not harvesthosts. #travel plans this summer. 1 day ago
- RT @DropboxBusiness: Here are 3 examples of how Dropbox Paper can help you save time and skip the busywork. cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53vu… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets