Sunshine and sea breezes kiss the coast-hugging vines in Massachusetts, where cool climate vinifera flourish. Fruit forward whites and sparklers are coaxed from land that has been under cultivation for hundreds of years. Proud farmers stand strong and reap the bounty against the whims of Mother Nature.
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @ItaliaAmericano @RankHigherCa @krnducharme #wine #recipe 8 hours ago
- Wishful thinking twitter.com/markgoulston/s… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @prildn @TalesoftheCork @36jwheeler #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- Calling all US #wine friends. Looking for recos of vineyards that allow visitor #camping - not harvesthosts. #travel plans this summer. 1 day ago
- RT @DropboxBusiness: Here are 3 examples of how Dropbox Paper can help you save time and skip the busywork. cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53vu… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets