The perfect blend for growing wine in New Hampshire includes vinifera, a gaggle of cold hardy hybrids, and all manner of tree and bramble fruits. They may not have the longest or warmest growing season but these vintners have plenty of deep loam, limestone, and true grit.
- Courage of Our Convictions paper.li/WiningWays/130… 8 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Santoriniwines @ReaumeMike @NewsPanic #recipe #wine 8 hours ago
- What to Cook This Week nytimes.com/2017/07/23/din… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @pdxakpsi @nytfood @mdwinebassador #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- My latest $10 yard sale find. A Victorian #wine cage https://t.co/nfVepuppJj 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets