The perfect blend for growing wine in New Hampshire includes vinifera, a gaggle of cold hardy hybrids, and all manner of tree and bramble fruits. They may not have the longest or warmest growing season but these vintners have plenty of deep loam, limestone, and true grit.
- Ever Wondered What Happens When You Drink 3 Glasses Of Wine? paper.li/WiningWays/130… 11 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Smeccage @kaJKBeMQdlpZpyx @QueerHistoryQDM #recipe #wine 11 hours ago
- RT @WineFolly: Rock your next wine & cheese pairing like a boss with these helpful tips. wfol.ly/2xEohQU #wine #cheese #winefolly h… 1 day ago
- A Dig in Israel Unearths Clues About Ancient Food and Drink nytimes.com/2017/10/20/din… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Theresa_Celia @doctorbaxter @MyVinome #wine #recipe 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets