Fourth generation farmers celebrating 25 years of outstanding winemaking in Massachusetts. Favorite Westport Rivers wine experience? Drinking the 1990 Cuvee Maximilian on my fifth aniversary. Only 491 bottles made. 100% estate grown Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Fourteen years en tirage! Rich, heady depth and aromas. Warm brioche.
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @ItaliaAmericano @RankHigherCa @krnducharme #wine #recipe 8 hours ago
- Wishful thinking twitter.com/markgoulston/s… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @prildn @TalesoftheCork @36jwheeler #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- Calling all US #wine friends. Looking for recos of vineyards that allow visitor #camping - not harvesthosts. #travel plans this summer. 1 day ago
- RT @DropboxBusiness: Here are 3 examples of how Dropbox Paper can help you save time and skip the busywork. cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53vu… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets