Fourth generation farmers celebrating 25 years of outstanding winemaking in Massachusetts. Favorite Westport Rivers wine experience? Drinking the 1990 Cuvee Maximilian on my fifth aniversary. Only 491 bottles made. 100% estate grown Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Fourteen years en tirage! Rich, heady depth and aromas. Warm brioche.
- RT @winescop: #winestudio 1/23 9pmET Winemaker Jeff Cichocki joins us! From a Sonoma State University degree in Environmental Studies to Le… 25 minutes ago
- It was a dark and stormy night... just one of @1000StoriesWine What's your story? #WineStudio https://t.co/pt9KlpJdy5 27 minutes ago
- 2012 Brunello Part 4: Complete Tasting Report | John Fodera's Tuscan Vines paper.li/WiningWays/130… 19 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @carolwolniak @TaylorHansen191 @AngelaEstate #recipe #wine 19 hours ago
- Gotta run. Thanks Bob, @1000StoriesWine and @winestudioTINA for another great and informative #winestudio. Cheers! 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets