Fourth generation farmers celebrating 25 years of outstanding winemaking in Massachusetts. Favorite Westport Rivers wine experience? Drinking the 1990 Cuvee Maximilian on my fifth aniversary. Only 491 bottles made. 100% estate grown Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Fourteen years en tirage! Rich, heady depth and aromas. Warm brioche.
- Courage of Our Convictions paper.li/WiningWays/130… 8 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Santoriniwines @ReaumeMike @NewsPanic #recipe #wine 8 hours ago
- What to Cook This Week nytimes.com/2017/07/23/din… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @pdxakpsi @nytfood @mdwinebassador #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- My latest $10 yard sale find. A Victorian #wine cage https://t.co/nfVepuppJj 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets