Small winery nestled in Lincoln, MA on eight acres. Kip Kumler’s zinfandel grapes come from the Sierra foothills in Amador County. This wine illustrates the winemaker’s style. Lightly colored toward the garnet side of red, no purples, and transparent. Spicy, some vanilla, earthy bramble fruit. Elegant. Is it local?
- Ever Wondered What Happens When You Drink 3 Glasses Of Wine? paper.li/WiningWays/130… 11 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Smeccage @kaJKBeMQdlpZpyx @QueerHistoryQDM #recipe #wine 11 hours ago
- RT @WineFolly: Rock your next wine & cheese pairing like a boss with these helpful tips. wfol.ly/2xEohQU #wine #cheese #winefolly h… 1 day ago
- A Dig in Israel Unearths Clues About Ancient Food and Drink nytimes.com/2017/10/20/din… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Theresa_Celia @doctorbaxter @MyVinome #wine #recipe 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets