Small winery nestled in Lincoln, MA on eight acres. Kip Kumler’s zinfandel grapes come from the Sierra foothills in Amador County. This wine illustrates the winemaker’s style. Lightly colored toward the garnet side of red, no purples, and transparent. Spicy, some vanilla, earthy bramble fruit. Elegant. Is it local?
- RT @winescop: #winestudio 1/23 9pmET Winemaker Jeff Cichocki joins us! From a Sonoma State University degree in Environmental Studies to Le… 23 minutes ago
- It was a dark and stormy night... just one of @1000StoriesWine What's your story? #WineStudio https://t.co/pt9KlpJdy5 24 minutes ago
- 2012 Brunello Part 4: Complete Tasting Report | John Fodera's Tuscan Vines paper.li/WiningWays/130… 19 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @carolwolniak @TaylorHansen191 @AngelaEstate #recipe #wine 19 hours ago
- Gotta run. Thanks Bob, @1000StoriesWine and @winestudioTINA for another great and informative #winestudio. Cheers! 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets