Small winery nestled in Lincoln, MA on eight acres. Kip Kumler’s zinfandel grapes come from the Sierra foothills in Amador County. This wine illustrates the winemaker’s style. Lightly colored toward the garnet side of red, no purples, and transparent. Spicy, some vanilla, earthy bramble fruit. Elegant. Is it local?
- Law Estate Wines: Passion and aesthetics inspire a unique winery - Wrtten Palette paper.li/WiningWays/130… 20 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @peterhandzus @Franciacorta @NomadicByNature #recipe #wine 20 hours ago
- The First Chardonnay Vineyard In Napa Valley forbes.com/sites/cathrine… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @toddntucker @annieyncymru @PortsmthNHPatch #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- Bringing Engineering To Volcanic Wines In Campania, Italy forbes.com/sites/cathrine… 2 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets