Small winery nestled in Lincoln, MA on eight acres. Kip Kumler’s zinfandel grapes come from the Sierra foothills in Amador County. This wine illustrates the winemaker’s style. Lightly colored toward the garnet side of red, no purples, and transparent. Spicy, some vanilla, earthy bramble fruit. Elegant. Is it local?
- Courage of Our Convictions paper.li/WiningWays/130… 8 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Santoriniwines @ReaumeMike @NewsPanic #recipe #wine 8 hours ago
- What to Cook This Week nytimes.com/2017/07/23/din… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @pdxakpsi @nytfood @mdwinebassador #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- My latest $10 yard sale find. A Victorian #wine cage https://t.co/nfVepuppJj 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets