Small winery nestled in Lincoln, MA on eight acres. Kip Kumler’s zinfandel grapes come from the Sierra foothills in Amador County. This wine illustrates the winemaker’s style. Lightly colored toward the garnet side of red, no purples, and transparent. Spicy, some vanilla, earthy bramble fruit. Elegant. Is it local?
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @ItaliaAmericano @RankHigherCa @krnducharme #wine #recipe 8 hours ago
- Wishful thinking twitter.com/markgoulston/s… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @prildn @TalesoftheCork @36jwheeler #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- Calling all US #wine friends. Looking for recos of vineyards that allow visitor #camping - not harvesthosts. #travel plans this summer. 1 day ago
- RT @DropboxBusiness: Here are 3 examples of how Dropbox Paper can help you save time and skip the busywork. cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53vu… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets