Found growing wild on his property, it took Bob a while to identify it’s name. A cold-hardy Cornell hybrid cross of Steuben and NY65.0467.08, named in 2006. Candia is the only NE winery vinifying this grape. High acidity, fine tannins, raspberry, but tart, white pepper. None of that hybride wildness.
- Ever Wondered What Happens When You Drink 3 Glasses Of Wine? paper.li/WiningWays/130… 11 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Smeccage @kaJKBeMQdlpZpyx @QueerHistoryQDM #recipe #wine 11 hours ago
- RT @WineFolly: Rock your next wine & cheese pairing like a boss with these helpful tips. wfol.ly/2xEohQU #wine #cheese #winefolly h… 1 day ago
- A Dig in Israel Unearths Clues About Ancient Food and Drink nytimes.com/2017/10/20/din… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Theresa_Celia @doctorbaxter @MyVinome #wine #recipe 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets