Found growing wild on his property, it took Bob a while to identify it’s name. A cold-hardy Cornell hybrid cross of Steuben and NY65.0467.08, named in 2006. Candia is the only NE winery vinifying this grape. High acidity, fine tannins, raspberry, but tart, white pepper. None of that hybride wildness.
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @ItaliaAmericano @RankHigherCa @krnducharme #wine #recipe 8 hours ago
- Wishful thinking twitter.com/markgoulston/s… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @prildn @TalesoftheCork @36jwheeler #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- Calling all US #wine friends. Looking for recos of vineyards that allow visitor #camping - not harvesthosts. #travel plans this summer. 1 day ago
- RT @DropboxBusiness: Here are 3 examples of how Dropbox Paper can help you save time and skip the busywork. cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53vu… 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets