Found growing wild on his property, it took Bob a while to identify it’s name. A cold-hardy Cornell hybrid cross of Steuben and NY65.0467.08, named in 2006. Candia is the only NE winery vinifying this grape. High acidity, fine tannins, raspberry, but tart, white pepper. None of that hybride wildness.
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @BasedgodJordy @bo_xe_li @reallesstroud #nationalwineday #recipe 20 hours ago
- RT @WineEnthusiast: Stop into #FlipboardHappyHour tomorrow for #NationalWineDay and chat wine, summer & food pairings w/us! @flipboard http… 1 day ago
- It's #nationalwineday How will you be celebrating? https://t.co/sqTTTQYO0a 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @winingltd @two_tall_travel @peri_gisele #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- RT @suzby: #WildWildWoof @barkbox https://t.co/4JJlVYUai6 2 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets