Found growing wild on his property, it took Bob a while to identify it’s name. A cold-hardy Cornell hybrid cross of Steuben and NY65.0467.08, named in 2006. Candia is the only NE winery vinifying this grape. High acidity, fine tannins, raspberry, but tart, white pepper. None of that hybride wildness.
- 10 Top French Rosé Wines - Social Vignerons paper.li/WiningWays/130… 6 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @TheWaveNews @Nomacorc @HeyLetsApp #recipe #wine 6 hours ago
- Courage of Our Convictions paper.li/WiningWays/130… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @Santoriniwines @ReaumeMike @NewsPanic #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- What to Cook This Week nytimes.com/2017/07/23/din… 2 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets