Found growing wild on his property, it took Bob a while to identify it’s name. A cold-hardy Cornell hybrid cross of Steuben and NY65.0467.08, named in 2006. Candia is the only NE winery vinifying this grape. High acidity, fine tannins, raspberry, but tart, white pepper. None of that hybride wildness.
- RT @winescop: #winestudio 1/23 9pmET Winemaker Jeff Cichocki joins us! From a Sonoma State University degree in Environmental Studies to Le… 13 minutes ago
- It was a dark and stormy night... just one of @1000StoriesWine What's your story? #WineStudio https://t.co/pt9KlpJdy5 14 minutes ago
- 2012 Brunello Part 4: Complete Tasting Report | John Fodera's Tuscan Vines paper.li/WiningWays/130… 19 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @carolwolniak @TaylorHansen191 @AngelaEstate #recipe #wine 19 hours ago
- Gotta run. Thanks Bob, @1000StoriesWine and @winestudioTINA for another great and informative #winestudio. Cheers! 1 day ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets