Found growing wild on his property, it took Bob a while to identify it’s name. A cold-hardy Cornell hybrid cross of Steuben and NY65.0467.08, named in 2006. Candia is the only NE winery vinifying this grape. High acidity, fine tannins, raspberry, but tart, white pepper. None of that hybride wildness.
- Law Estate Wines: Passion and aesthetics inspire a unique winery - Wrtten Palette paper.li/WiningWays/130… 21 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @peterhandzus @Franciacorta @NomadicByNature #recipe #wine 21 hours ago
- The First Chardonnay Vineyard In Napa Valley forbes.com/sites/cathrine… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @toddntucker @annieyncymru @PortsmthNHPatch #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- Bringing Engineering To Volcanic Wines In Campania, Italy forbes.com/sites/cathrine… 2 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets