Easternmost member of the Coastal Wine Trail Truro Vineyards Cabernet Franc is a brilliant ruby color with a rich perfumed nose of violets, herbs, and raspberries. Fermented in the Loire style in open vats, aged 18 mths in American oak, it imparts toasty notes on a fruity palate.
- Law Estate Wines: Passion and aesthetics inspire a unique winery - Wrtten Palette paper.li/WiningWays/130… 20 hours ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @peterhandzus @Franciacorta @NomadicByNature #recipe #wine 20 hours ago
- The First Chardonnay Vineyard In Napa Valley forbes.com/sites/cathrine… 1 day ago
- The latest WiningWays Daily! paper.li/WiningWays/130… Thanks to @toddntucker @annieyncymru @PortsmthNHPatch #recipe #wine 1 day ago
- Bringing Engineering To Volcanic Wines In Campania, Italy forbes.com/sites/cathrine… 2 days ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets